Digital Marketing Associate
The Center for NYC Neighborhoods is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to help build a vibrant community of homeowners through digital platforms. This is a full time, exempt position based out of our office in New York, NY.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying, growing, and nurturing communities of homeowners through Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms in concert with the organization’s communications strategy.
- Helping analyze traffic to digital platforms for engagement with key audiences using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other tools as needed.
- Producing compelling content in the form of blog and social media posts to engage our audiences across digital platforms.
- Help build digital campaigns for engaging homeowners through automated marketing
- Identifying, developing and managing digital partnerships
- Help manage editorial calendar
- Help implement online fundraising strategy
- Collaborate with Communications team on other projects
- Be a champion for new social media tools for the organization.
- Stay up-to-date on trends in social media for non-profits and the public sector.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Minimum one year of experience preferred managing digital communities or social media, either working at a news organization or at a non-profit
- Expert understanding of social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Experience with graphic design applications and photography a plus
- Knowledge of email standards and best practices concerning channel performance, marketing automation, audience segmentation, campaign optimization for greater timeliness, relevancy, and personalization.
- Knowledge of automated marketing platforms, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketo
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and basic understanding of web programming languages
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Passion for new media and trends in digital communications
- Background or interest in housing issues in New York City preferred
Additional Application InstructionsPlease submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume through our website at https://cnycn.bamboohr.com/jobs/. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The New York City Department of Buildings is Now Hiring!New York City Department of BuildingsNew York CityMar 22
Deputy Assistant Commissioner M IVNYC Human Resources AdministrationNew York CityMar 21
Senior Legislative AnalystNew York City Department of Housing Preservation & DevelopmentNew York CityMar 08
Human Resources InternCenter for NYC NeighborhoodsNew York CityMar 08
Associate Director, Principal and Major GiftsConsumer ReportsYonkersMar 07
Communications DirectorNYC Elected OfficialNew York CityFeb 27
Director of CommunicationsThe Human Rights CampaignWashington, DC, United StatesFeb 26
Bail AssociateThe Doe Fund - Liberty FundNew York CityFeb 22
Operations AssociateNYC Human Resources AdministrationNew York CityMar 01
Contracts AssociateNYC Department of Parks & RecreationNew York CityFeb 24